Friday, July 17, 2009

John & Jenn's Vow Renewal

Last weekend, Del and I came to NWA for John and Jennifer Flowers' Vow Renewal Ceremony. They have been married for 30 Years...so I would say, "Yes! Let's Celebrate!" And that is exactly what they did.
They had the most precious ceremony....
...where they just testified what the Lord had done in their lives and marriage over these past 30 years. It was wonderful!
My biggest concern was how I was going to pack Jennifer's mother up in my purse to take her home with me! She is the most darling thing I have ever laid eyes on! I would've loved to spend more time with her, but just incase our paths don't cross again, I look forward to spending time with her for all eternity.
I mean, even after 30 years, the romance is sill alive!
John and Jennifer, thanks for letting Del and I be a part of this very special occasion. You both are so special to us. We can't wait to celebrate your 60th with you!

No comments: