Monday, September 28, 2009

Good-Bye M1


As we were packing up the house, I came across this GIGANTIC stack of papers and notebooks in Del's office. Of course, I didn't want to throw them away because I had no idea what they were. When I asked him, he said that this was almost every note that he took his first year of Med School! Wowzers! Pictures don't even begin to do it justice. Every piece of paper you see what packed with notes in black and red ink. How all this information can be packed into someone's brain is beyond me!
But, the time had come for us to say Good Bye! I know that it wasn't easy for him. Because to him, those papers represented hours of work, thousands of cups of coffee, and time apart from each other as he worked endlessly in the library.
Now, two tests into his 2nd year, I'm guessing that stack will be just as big, if not bigger, this year. Del has been studying super hard, but I know that the time and effort he is putting into school now will pay off!

No comments: