Monday, November 16, 2009

Breakfast for Dinner

We've been adopted in. Yes, we have been adopted in to Family Dinner Night.
Do you remember that fun group of "new friends" I talked about here? Well, all last year {when I didn't know they existed} they met every other week and had dinner together. So, now that we know they exist, we have been adopted into the Family Dinner Night! I really don't think I could be any more excited!! :) This time we met at Kyle and Kristin's and we had breakfast for dinner!
Photobucket

Kyle and Kristin were excellent hosts...and they really know how to make a mean breakfast!
Photobucket

Photobucket

So, since we had Breakfast for Dinner...we all wore our pajamas!
Photobucket

I just love it that the guys don't take themselves too seriously.
Photobucket

I should have gotten a picture of just Del and I, because he went all out! Robe, Slippers, Jammies, and All!! I'll try and get better at that!

Next Family Dinner will be at our house and we are going to be having an early Thanksgiving Potluck! I'm guessing it is going to be a FEAST!!

No comments: