Sunday, February 7, 2010

All in 24 Hours

Have you ever asked yourself, "How much can I do in 24 hours"? ... And then ACTUALLY measured it?! Well, that's pretty much what I did this past weekend.

Starting on Friday night and ending on Saturday night, here is what I accomplished:

Drove to from LR to NWA, went by Sincerely Yours and picked up business cards from Amy Hannon (more on that in a little bit), picked up studio equipment from Blaire, went to my parents just in time to go to bed, journaled, slept for 6 hours, woke up Saturday Morning, finished my Bible Study, went to Wal-Mart, went to Bedford's, took Pictures for a Father/Daughter Dance at Shadow Valley (super special), grabbed a bite to eat with my parents & said good-bye to them, went to my in-laws, ate another little meal with them, took back the studio equipment I borrowed from Blaire, filled up my car with gas, and HIT THE ROAD back to LR.
Whew!

You could say I was a little tired at church on Sunday. But, it was a GREAT 24 hours!
(of course, it's not near the amount that Jack Bauer can accomplish in 24 hours, but, it was enough for me.)

So...I mentioned I went by Sincerely Yours Paper (aka the cutest house/paper studio EVER). It is seriously like the Graceland of Paper! I should have had Amy take a picture of me in the studio, but I don't think I could pick my jaw up off the floor long enough to even think straight!
But in all seriousness...if you ever have ANY need for ANYTHING that has to do with paper, you NEED to call Amy! We sat and told stories and then giggled with the sweet teenage girls that were having a slumber party there that night. It was one of my favorite parts of my 24 hour blitz trip to NWA.
Thanks Sam & Amy for pouring your lives out for others and for impacting so many for the Cause of Christ along the way! AND thanks for making me laugh so hard every time I see you. I really think that if I lived with you guys, I would have rock hard abs from laughing so much!
Del and I love you both (and your kiddos) very much!

No comments: