Friday, February 5, 2010

Everyone needs a good umbrella

A good umbrella just makes a rainy day so much better! Don't you think!?

Photobucket

We have another rainy day here in the Capitol City...but it's obviously not stopping these two from being super adorable! I'm so glad I have the privilege of spending my days with these two kiddos. They keep me on my toes and laughing all the time!

The most recent thing that puts a smile on my face is, when we get in the car to go to one of their "afternoon events" I'll say, "Ready Freddy?" and Little Man replies, "I'm not Ready Freddy!" as if he thinks that's his name! If I can somehow get a recording of it and put in on here I will!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm leaving town today...but I'll be back tomorrow night! Wow, short trip! But hopefully I can hug the necks of a lot of dearly loved friends and family while I'm gone for 24 hours. ha! I'll let you know how that goes.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute! I just stumbled over from Kelly's Korner!