Friday, February 12, 2010

Super Bowl = Girls Night

Don't get me wrong, I love a good football game. But when the opportunity is placed before me to either sit for 4 hours and watch a football game on TV, or have a girls night...I'll choose girls night any day! And that's exactly what happened!

The guys got together at Kyle & Kristin's and the girls went to dinner. We were planning on seeing a movie, but we chit-chatted a little longer than expected...so we went to Gordman's...and then went to Copeland's for dessert! And dessert we had! Yumm-O!
If you've never had this chocolate cake, you need to stop what you are doing right now and GO, immediately! I think I've dreamed about it every night since. (Just kidding, Jillian.)
I love these girls more and more every time we get a chance to hang out! I'm SO thankful God has brought them into my life.

No comments: