Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 Babies, 5 Adults, & 1 Small House

That title pretty much sums up our weekend. And it was SO FUN!
Del's sister (Erin) & brother-in-law (Justin), nephew (Will), friend (Katie), and her son (Caleb) all came down for a visit. Del and I still can't believe that they wanted to make that trek just to hang out....but we are so glad they did.

You see, because I'm an only child, I've always dreamed about the relationship I'd have with my sister-in-laws. Now that I am married and have not one, but three...I guess you could say that my dreams have come true. I feel so blessed to have a good relationship with all three of them (and hopefully 2 more once James and Charles get married...but that won't be for A WHILE). I truly do look forward to seeing them and spending quality time with them. So, to have one of them here along with one of my most special friends....it just brought an immense amount of joy to my heart.

But because there were 2 babies under the age of 1 {along with} 5 adults all under one roof, the house was buzzing with activity. We laughed, ate, told stories, sat by the fire, gave baths to the little ones, chased little ones, & fed little ones....it was glorious!

Will is 3 months old now, and getting cuter by the second! Oh, I wish we lived in the same town so we could see him more. But it was fun having him here for a night.
Photobucket

Caleb is 10 months old now! I can't believe how fast this kid is growing up! He is so close to walking and just full of smiles.

Photobucket

I mean...just look at Will's beautiful eyes! Don't they just melt your heart?!

Photobucket

But of course, the trip wouldn't have been complete without a little Dr. Mario....and once again, Justin came out victorious.

Photobucket

Thank you Erin, Justin, Will, Katie, & Caleb for coming down to see us.
We love each of you very much and can't wait until the next time we are all together again!

No comments: