Friday, September 10, 2010

September Special!!!

Photobucket


I know, this offer might seem a little too good to be true! But it's FOR REAL! Just give me a call or email me with your event date and I'll let you know if I'm available. You can find my full price list here....but remember, you need to take 20% off the price you see!! Don't forget that your event doesn't have to BE IN September...you just have to BOOK IT {or get on the calendar} in September!!

And as a little special-birthday-bonus, if you RECOMMEND me to someone to shoot their Wedding {and they end up booking} then you get a FREE PORTRAIT SESSION {Family, Senior, Maternity, or Newborn}! So, spread the word to all your engaged friends and you will benefit as well!!
**And make sure I knew who sent them so you get your free session!!**

I hope to hear from you soon!!

No comments: