Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Josh Whatley {Texarkana Wedding Photographer}

If I could sum up Josh and Suzann's Wedding Day in 2 words, it would be "Beautiful Performance". There was not a single detail left undone, and everything flowed together perfectly. Like I said in the last post, they were married at the Perot Theater in Downtown Texarkana...and it was absolutely stunning.
You may think, "Why did they choose a theater?"....well, let me read to you a little excerpt from their Playbill. {Yes, instead of a program, they had a Playbill. Love it.}
"Josh and Suzann not only selected the Perot because of it's beauty and historical significance, but it is also a part of their personal histories.  Josh's parent's and grandparents attended live performances and fils during dat nights at the Perot.  Suzann dance for over 15 years on the stage where she will take her vows tonight.  Every one of those performances were preceded by her parents prayer and blessing."

Let the show begin!



....behind the scenes with the make-up artist and videographers....
....to get this shot. Love it.

Waiting patiently for their turn...

Ewww....kisses = koodies!!

ACT I
Father/Daughter Dance.....Performed to "Butterfly Kisses"

"There's two things I know for sure...She was sent here from heaven....And she's daddy's little girl..."
"Sweet 16 today...She's lookin' like her mama a little more every day....One part woman, the other part girl...."
"She'll change her name today....She'll make a promise and I'll give her away....I just feel like I'm loosin' my baby girl.... "
{Insert: Chelsea blubbering like a baby, all by herself in the balcony, while trying to keep my hand steady to take pictures. I'm such a softy.}
ACT I
{continued}
Dance Tribute/ Dixie Splawn........Performed to "When I Speak Your Name"

ACT II
The Wedding Ceremony!!!

ACT III
Giving of the Bride.....Profession of Faith....Exchange of Vows and Rings...Pronouncement...
and a Beautiful Prayer of Blessing by all the Siblings. {So Special}

....and the Couples First Dance.....Performed to "The Way You Look Tonight"
They're Married!!!



Off to the Reception!!

The Groom's Table!!
It doesn't get much better than an entire table full of Sweet {3-Dimential} Scooby-Do Treats!


 Isn't Mrs. Whatley {Josh's mom} Beautiful?!?

And they're off......
....in the Mystery Machine!!! :)

The End....of a Beautiful Performance.
Congrats Josh & Suzann. It truly was a blessing to be part of your Big Day.

No comments: