Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Natalie's Bridal Portraits {Little Rock Wedding Photographer}

I've been holding onto these pictures, because a part of me feels like as soon as I blog about them, then I will "officially be done with them"....and that brings a little *tear* to my eye. I've absolutely LOVED getting to know Travis and Natalie over this past year, talking details and ideas with Natalie over the phone, getting to know her family, spending the day with them as we photographed their engagement pictures...Part I AND Part II....and now, their Big Day! I could blame the "crazy pregnancy hormones" for getting so sentimental, but I'm pretty sure these are real feelings...especially because there have been many nights when Del and I've been sitting down at dinner and I've made the comment, "I really wish Travis and Natalie lived in LR so that we could hang out." Ha! So, with that being said, today and tomorrow's blog posts will be dedicated to a very special couple!

Enjoy the pictures!
 So Sweet....and So Natalie.
And of course, this Bridal Session would not have gone as smoothly as it did, if it weren't for Natalie's mom, Ann! She was prepared for the heat, leaves, dirt, and anything extra that might have come our way...all to make sure he daughter looked her absolute best for her Bridal Portraits!
A++, Mrs. Ann! You deserve a "Mother of the Bride of the Year Award" for this one!!

No comments: