Friday, February 10, 2012

Davis is ONE MONTH!

Happy One Month, Sweet Baby Davis!!
I didn't realize how much you had grown until I looked back at your One Week Pictures! Ha!
Your facial expressions keep us laughing, and your sweet demeanor keep us falling more and more in love with you every day!

This month has been filled with visitors, baths, walks, trips to Bible Study and restaurants....and really just hours and hours spent gazing at you! ha.

We love you and can't wait to see what the next month brings!

3 comments:

The Haguewoods said...

Chels - He's amazing!! I want to meet him in person so badly!!!

Lauren Lashlee said...

He is precious and I LOVE all of his expressions!! I can't believe its already been 1 month!! Crazy how fast it goes!

Michelle said...

Chelsea! He is so stinking cute! So happy for y'all!