Monday, April 30, 2012

Meet Me Here Monday: The Last One

It started back in September when Davis was growing inside my belly...
....and it ended {appropriately} with him sitting right next to me.
That's right...
10 Seasons, Hundreds of Outbursts of Laughter, Multiple lines quoted {and re-quoted}, and Many Tears of Joy later....
We have finally finished watching every episode of Friends there is!
Susan and Kristin gave me the entire set for my birthday, and it honestly could not have been a more perfect gift...especially because Del was gone all of September and October! So, yes...I will admit there were countless nights when I would watch an entire disc in one setting...but I mean really....could this show BE any funnier?! :)
It was a little sad to finish the last episode....maybe it's because we are getting ready to move and all of our  med school friends are getting ready to be spread across the country....but it's nice to know that I can pop in some of our favorite episodes anytime I need a good laugh!

I hope your week is off to a great start and you are enjoying it with all your FRIENDS and family!! :)

No comments: