Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Shepherd is ONE!!! {Little Rock Family Photographer}

I'll admit, I got a little teary as I was driving to Fayetteville to photograph Shepherd's 1 year pictures. Maybe it was because I can remember making the same drive to take his newborn pictures, except for this time I had a newborn of my own in the back seat...and I know that time is going to go by just as fast for our little guy as it has for Shepherd. It has been so fun to watch his grow over this last year, and once again, I just feel honored that I was able to document each of these major milestones in his life. He is one of the sweetest little boys...and eyes that will melt your heart! Congrats Josh and Aubrey. You guys are raising a beautiful little boy!


This one is my Favorite. Favorite. Favorite.
 Touchdown Razorbacks!!!

I'm outta' here!...Let's go eat some cake!
Where's the cake? I smell cake!!
YEA!!! Cake!!!
 Boom! Let's do this.
 ...and the sugar coma begins...
 Put a fork in me....I'm done!!
 Happy 1st Birthday, Sheppy!!

No comments: